Welcome to NeoCity

A Post-Apocalyptic Sci-fi/Fantasy RPG

::Neo City Saga:: - The Website

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

wildfire`s history

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
WildFire
Forum Rank Zero: Street Rat

Census Status : 5

Citizen Records
Level: 1
Faction:: $1000
Achievemeter::
0/50  (0/50)

PostSubject: wildfire`s history   Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:38 am

Amid the din and clatter of war a mother clings to life for now im the midst the war she had given life. a daughter was born to the hand maiden  of the flame god  of the clan of Borthor of the tribe of Esgalnaur.They were elves of the soriath wilds but not just orndary wood elves but of the lunari race.They had been haveing trouble with the local clan of orcsfor many years now  ,it had went from mere skirmes to all out war by the month of adder.

Attending her was morwind of the natano a class of slaves bound to serve the temples and the magi of the lunari race.The high born woman clung to life by a thread as she now feebly wraped her only child in it`s birth wanerings,  a traditional swaddling cloth of her class and people. then spoke Morwind my child my time here is nigh to it`s end she must live please see to her well being this i charge you with as i canot .Her name is to be wildfire as the fire god has chosen her for great things .as she spoke she shoved the child into the maids hands and breathed her last breath.

There amid the things of war, she the  handmaiden of the fire god gave, the child of destainy life.
and thus began the life of Wildfire Silverwood. but it was not with out the sorrow for yet again her life hung in the tender embrace of death .for as the slave left the armory the makeshift nursery of this child .a band of theiving  orcs saw her make her excape and thus took after her only to catch her at the wall outside the encampment ."give us the coins and golden trinkets that you carried out of the castel lunari viper."called out one that led them s he advanced to her ."foul viper you will not pass with it in youre possion"yet another spoke to her as she unshelthed her dagger. the servant reached to unclasp her own blade and pleaded "let me pass i have little of value"

As the orc came at her to steal the purse , it fornd it`s resting place in the side of the neck of the first orc, there he stood gurgling in his blood looking at her face . as he fell the other ran to atack only to met it in his ribs as yet an other companion drove his into her . but fates were on the side of the child the blade just missed her young Lunari head .
For during the  fight a older warrior came apoun them went to her aid all through he was a bit late his sword found it`s way into the orc`s back severing his spine , as he had impaled the Lunari slave to the wall of the encampment .With the orcs dead or dying he now stood looking at the woman as she spoke "please the child she must live she must full fill her destainy.Take her she is wildfireshe must live" as he relesed her from the wall she thrysted the tiny bundle into the hard callioused hands of the battle hardened  warrior .

as he now gazed on the tiny anglic face of the small elf like child . it was the deep lapis blue of the tiny child`s eyes that melted that war toren heart of ice.for it reminded him of the lake of his youth . As he began to inquire as to who they where , he noted it was too late. she was now with her gods. and he now was the caretaker of this unfortunate orphan.
he gave the woman the decent courtices of his kind  and picked up the child and his sword and headed to the slums of the sanctum his  new home.

That was decades ago that he came to have his daughter who now graced his home with so much love. it was not easy for him to hold a job and care for the child but yet he had found a way.now she was learning to defend herself with the staff and dagger of the woman he thought might  had been  her mother.still he had now idea of how such a staff worked .but yet it seamed to know wildfire and as  she commanded it the strange things happened from flames to balls of fire  to a wall of flame ,

Yet she needed to know more, he  had learned of a school not far from them ,the Adengard Academy to  learn to use the gifts the gods gave her.
Not many bothered then in the beginning but as talk came about who he was many thought of the coins and the treasures a warrior took from others now the gangs wanted that badly . a group of them now stormed them and demanded the coins and valuebles .

A fight happened where a gang member was burned and the shack that was their home on fire. she look at him as he lay dying her only father the only man she had ever know  as he died  with his last breath told her to run to the academy and not look back. She collected all she couuld then left him in the remains of the burning shack.

That was only a few months ago and yet she thinks about it a lot but now she must find a way to survive and be some thing  but just what was that remained a mystery . The skill of hunter was the only thing she knew .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WildFire

Census Status : 5

Citizen Records
Level: 1
Faction:: $1000
Achievemeter::
0/50  (0/50)

PostSubject: re:wildfire   Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:39 am

An orphan in the academy,How can this be ? said the headmaster as she entered his office and presented her case , as she was already a student .This gives me more to think about ,we must get you  settled some where .he started in the most matter of fact way .Wildfire only gave a soft yet polite sigh and nod .Headmaster about my studies how am i to pay for this ,all i owned went up in the blaze? Giving a nod then a minnet thought speaking bluntly ,You will do work here to pay for it and repay me the funds i lone you for room and board.

As you wish headmaster .Where do i start and thank you my father would be so proud to know i will not be with out the knowledge .The small framed elf stood there and listened to the aging man with much respect as she now had a mountain of pain and anger held back deep inside .
For now resume you`re lessons.then we will discuss the rest . today you have spells and methods as well as potion crafting.

as she sat there in that moldy damp dingy corner of the classroom she thought of her father and all he had been through only to be beaten to a bloody pulp by street thugs and for what .there was no treasure as they thought that had vanished months ago things had been terible thanks to them. her life went from the frying pan strait into the firey pit of hades .But she knew some way she would come out of it just fine .

That was now two years to the day ,of that terrible time in her life but now she could cast spells and cantrips with the best of them with ease.But still with out a sponcer her days at the academy would now be limited if not drawen to an end .As the head master was now advanced in age.
What could she do now ?how was she to contine ?who wanted an orphan spellcaster expecally one so young as she?she still had her hunting skill and her gift of magic and  she can now control the staff and defend herself well enough to live alone.But would her skilles be enought to keep her alive now . could she hold her own in a duel or would that be her stories end ? who can say but it will be fun to see .
Back to top Go down
View user profile

wildfire`s history
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1